Every jersey collector needs to read this. This applies to all sports jerseys. Basketball, baseball, football, hockey, soccer and more. Although our jerseys are affordable, s ome of our jerseys are very rare and hard to find, so we need to ensure they are washed carefully and properly to guarantee longevity and keep it looking new and fresh for years.
Here are a few helpful tips to carefully wash your jerseys:
1. Wash in COLD WATER ONLY. Very important step. Hot water loosens up material and color and can damage the quality of the jersey.
2. Wash your jerseys ONLY with other jerseys OF THE SAME COLOR. Wash colored jerseys with colored jerseys, and white jerseys with white jerseys. Do not wash your jerseys with other clothes such as jeans or hoodies. Washing with the same material and color will go a long way in maintaining your jersey's lifespan.
3. Reverse your jersey and turn it inside out in the washing machine. This will help preserve the stitch sewn numbers/letters, and logos.
4. Wash on a gentle cycle. Hand washing is safe too. Do not use aggressive settings when washing your jersey(s).
5. Never put your jerseys in the dryer. ALWAYS hang dry. You may find your jerseys feeling almost completely dry as it comes out of the washing machine. That is because polyester material is very easy and quick to dry. The fabric in our jerseys is produced in a way to let sweat from athletes evaporate fast so the jersey is not heavy during the game. If you need the jersey dry quickly, you may throw it in the dryer on a very low setting for a few minutes. High heat settings will affect the stitching and the logos, in ways you don't want to see. Avoid high heat settings at all costs.
6. Avoid bleach and avoid ironing always.
7. If you spill momma's chicken wing sauce or anything on the jersey, try to treat it right away. We recommend vinegar and baking soda first. Club soda also works.
Keep those jerseys safe and long lasting, jersey fam!
Please message us if you have any questions or concerns.
Our jerseys run true to standard US size. Same as jerseys you would find in stores. If you do not know your US size, here is a size chart for reference. Youth and Women's size also available on select jerseys. Please contact us if you need either (email@example.com).