Aaliyah #19 Bricklayers jersey is from MTV's Sixth Annual Rock N' Jock B-Ball Jam 1996. Aaliyah was a superstar singer who's life was unfortunately cut short in 2001 due to a plane crash in Bahamas. Her legacy will forever be remembered, especially through these classic jerseys! RIP Aaliyah.
- High quality premium tackle twill stitching
- Embroidery player name and numbers
- Authentic game-day accents and details
- Anti-pealing, shrink & wrinkle
- 100% polyester
- Breathable & quick dry
- True to US standard size. Same fit as any U.S. NBA Jersey.
- Sizes are unisex. Kids sizes available. Just message us.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
*Our customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to Contact Us at any time. We are here to help! - HaveJerseys