Throwing it way back to the 90's where Larry Johnson dominated college basketball sporting these UNLV jerseys. Arguably the greatest Rebel ever. Larry Johnson played college basketball for the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) with this #4 jersey. He was named First Team All-American twice and won the Big West Conference Player of the Year and MVP in 1990 and 1991, among other awards. Lawrence Demetric Johnson is an American retired basketball player who spent his professional career in the National Basketball Association with the Charlotte Hornets and New York Knicks. He played at the power forward position, due to his strength and size.
- High quality premium tackle twill stitching
- Embroidery player name and numbers
- Authentic game-day accents and details
- Anti-pealing, shrink & wrinkle
- Breathable & quick dry
- True to US standard size. Same fit as any U.S. NBA Jersey.
- Sizes are unisex. Kids sizes available. Just message us.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
*Our customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to Contact Us at any time. We are here to help! - HaveJerseys